Wednesday 12 January 2011

Suzie and Sophie quotes (additional material by Vicky 'The Traitor' Baker)

Here are some of the quotes me and Suzie say, pretty much everyday. I will tell you of the origins...


'I wouldn't lie to you, mate!...' continued further, this is a speech from Funny People by Leslie Mann's character. We say it in a shit Australian accent... on purpose.

'...Yes.' - This came from me not knowing what to say to a comment on a facebook status, so I wrote 'Yes.' and Suzie said it so funnily we wet ourselves. laughing, of course.

'Put your hand DOWN little steve!' or 'Keep icing your front bum!' - Get over it quotes.

'not really.' said more often, still a get over it quote.

'as Gan Yam' - cockermouth saying, that I say to copy Suzie coz I hate myself and Suzie is my God. SLIT MY WRISTS, said Sarah Kane. I have forgotten what I'M writing about.

Anything in capital letters, with a question mark. No reason really. for example - MINGE?

SHAWWWWWWWWWWWA DVD!! OK so this one time, I was talking to Baker and Suze, and... I sounded Japanese apparently. I meant to say, shall i shove on a dvd.


'And then he licked me out...' A JOKE IT WAS!!!!


:D we're crazy. There's more, I'm sure. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is me as cartooon

Is me as cartooon
Yay!

Followers